LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 1, 2010

10 Things I Love to Do

I promised another blog follower to play a game. It's a simple game. All it needs is for me to list out the 10 things I love to do. Of course, I can think of more than 10 things I love but 10 is all it takes to play. Then, I am to invite 10 other bloggers to play. But I think I will take some liberties with this last rule-of-the-game... and invite all who read this post to play.

So, when you are quite done reading about Petunia's Ten, the sit down with pen and paper, or your iPAD, or your laptop, or your handphone... and play with me. 10 things you love to do.

1. Smelling babies' tummies... especially my babies.
2. Cooking up a storm.
3. Eating up my storm.
4. Sit on a bench and watch the morning dappled sunlight make patterns on the floor.
5. Watch fruits and vegetables grow into edible size.
6. Writing into words the daily ball of feelings that form in my stomach.
7. Watch my savings and investments grow.
8. Watch my kids grow into nice people.
9. Teach people useful things.
10. Play tricks on The Husband.

Alright, now it's your turn. You dun have to be a blogger. You dun have to share your list. Just sit down and think of 10 things you do that make you happy... and then go have a happy rest of the day.

1 comment:

Blur Ting said...

Very interesting! Now, I feel quite guilty because I had promised to play the game too. I'll go do it now.