LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Top in Cohort, Top in Cohort and Top in Class

We have 5 students going for PSLE this year... of which 3 have already received their prelim results. 2 have topped their cohort. One has topped his class. These results are all the more unexpected in that up until the very last, their compos still looked "not good enough". I despaired and prayed.

2 Corinthians 12:9 
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

So, it must be said loud and clear... to the all and sundry that what Dr Pet failed to do, God intervened and made happen. In my weakness, his glory was made all the more apparent. Now, when the girl with with terrible health problems and the boy with a computer addiction come back to me with similar results, I will update this post... and we will know that God is in this.

His glory will shine through the lives of children no one expected would be top in anything.











Post Update:
Please find below the results of the little girl whose body is so weak that she can only work at half the intensity of a normal child. This child is often rushed to the hospital on the eve of exams, blue in the face from lack of oxygen. Those with healthy children who can work till midnight regularly will not understand what an achievement this is, for this child. She simply cannot work as hard as others. At the slightest stress, she falls apart.

This child... no one can believe can achieve this, even with the best teachers. So, it must be God's grace, right? It has to be.



For more student results, go HERE.




No comments: